Amaree is eating like crazy, we think that she is going through a little growth spurt at 18 months she is moving into 6 to 9 month old cloths. We picked up Amaree's glasses today we figured it would be a fight but she seems to like them. She has been wondering around the house exploring her new world with her enhanced vision. We were looking through the thick little buggers and they seem to be very strong, it is no doubt they help her see much better. We went a saw some of the nurses and ladies at the NICU that grew so close to Amaree they were all so excited to see how well she is doing they could hardly contain themselves. Amaree as usual was her flirty little self showing off for them. A part of us felt like we did not want to put glasses on her but they sure look cute on her. We are probably very bias but we think that Amaree can make just about anything look good.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
The glasses do look VERY cute on her. They make her look kind of spunky and sassy! What a cutie!
She looks so cute!I guess she is blind like her mommy!
She looks so Cute!
She is Adorable in her Glasses! She's getting so big! We missed you at Aunt Mona's Funeral a few months back. I wished our little girls could have met eachother!
Yep! I agree completely! She CAN make anything look adorable!!! (of course, I'm a little bias and know it!) she's the cutest niece in the WHOLE WORLD!!!! :)
Oh, what a cutie (as usual)!! I LOVE the glasses on her, soooo cute! Glad she's keeping them on!
Hey Jess, sorry I missed you too. Amaree was sooo darling. Hey email me at tjcampmor@yahoo.com or jamiandersonphotography@gmail.com and we can talk about prints. Talk to ya soon.
jami
She is such a darling little girl! And those glasses are just adorable. I love it! I wish I could have been there to see her when you guys went to visit. Unfortunately I am a little bit too far away for a visit these days! I am glad she is doing well! She looks wonderful! I am so happy for you all!
um excuse me, time for another update, auntie jami needs to know how my little darling is doing.
Post a Comment