Amaree turns 1! Yesterday was Amaree's first birthday. It was wonderful! It was nice to make new memories for this day and to spend time with family. Andrew and Kerron made a beautiful cake for her. I made a video of her first year and all we have been through. We also had a brick of cheese that showed how much she weighed. We had root beer floats and lots of friends. I am so grateful for our friends and family who supported us through the trial of her hospitalizaiton.
We also went on vacation the first of the month. We drove to Washington state. We drove most of the night so she did okay, but it did get to her the last hour each way. We saw Mt. St. Helens, the Pacific Ocean and family. 

Oregon coast and Mt. St. HelensOn the way back we saw the eye Dr. He is still concerned about her vision. It is better and it is improving on its own, but we're not out of the woods yet. We also got to go back to the hospital and see one of her nurses. it was awesome.
Amaree is getting all her teeth in at once! She has her two bottom ones, but she is getting SIX all at once. There have been some grumpy days, but she is often so good.
Amaree is crawling and getting into everything! She is so funny now. She loves exploring and following us around the house. Amaree loves getting up on things. She has learned not to let go, she had several bumps and scrapes from letting go and falling.
Amaree still flirts and is super cute with everyone. I cannot believe that it has been a year! This time last year was so scary and nerve racking. This is so much better and so wonderful!
4 comments:
I haven't read your blog in forever! Congratulations! Amaree looks absolutley adorable and I am so happy for all of you :) What a big milestone for all of you! I hope the next year brings a lot of fun and joy and more big milestones! I wish I had been there when you came to visit. :( Give Amaree a big kiss for me. Love you guys!
Oh how fun guys, Amaree looks so dang cute. I have to tell you that the oregon coast is our fav. we are actually going there this sunday for a week. How crazy. Love the pix.
Happy 1st Birthday Amaree!! I'm a little late in my greetings, but enjoyed reading about your day!
She's such a cutie, I love her!
Post a Comment