Amaree has been doing great. We have had a lot of drama, but it is life as usual. Since Amaree has learned to crawl, she has also learned how to climb up on things. This caused a few problems. First, her cradle had to be put away and we got out her crib. Because she can already stand, we had to have the crib lowered before we could put her in it. Now the drama-she HATES it. She acts like we are abusing her when we put her in there to sleep. It has been major drama but I think she is starting to get used to it.
This is the face that Amaree makes all the time. I had to take a lot of pictures to finally catch it on camera. She usually makes a snorting sound with this face. It is so funny.
We have also been through Sick Amaree 101. Amaree is normally a happy, flirty, inquisitive baby. She loves people and going to new places. When she is sick she just cries and wants nothing but to be held. Even to put her down causes major screaming when she is sick. She hasn't been really sick, just a virus and a cold and now her molars are coming in. She has eight teeth and more are on the way. Sick Amaree is a real trial for me. The crying is so constant. I like my Happy Amaree.She is still so tiny. She weighs about 13 pounds. When people ask how old she is and I respond with "14 months", I get quite the reaction. It is kinda fun to see the looks on peoples faces.
Amaree in her Halloween costume-Little Pocahontas. This is the only one that wasn't blurry! She is so busy!
Today is November 16, and Amaree came home from the hospital exactly one year ago yesterday. This has been such an amazing year. She has grown and changed so much. She has such a fun personality. Everywhere we go people comment on how inquisitive and attentive she is. She is so social and interactive that people are amazed when I tell them her story.
4 comments:
Her costume is super cute. She Looks like a little Indian pixie. I can't imagine having to hear her cry so much it must be very hard for you guys... but this to shall pass.
Sending good wishes your way.
She is definitely a beautiful baby!
Oh, I love the pics and the descriptions. She is sooo cute, I miss her!!
Enoch loves to do that same raised lip snort. He especially likes to do it while he's riding in the van and he's bored. Does Amaree have any health problems left from being born early? She sure looks healthy and happy.
Post a Comment