Amaree has discovered something on TV that she likes. She generally won't watch TV but she discovered George. She loves the monkey. We watch George a few times a day. I am not sure how I feel about George. I mean, he is always causing problems, but in the end he comes out the hero and everything works out. Life is not like that. What kind of message is this sending my kid? All in all, though, it is better than most shows on tv!

We have George books, pajamas, dolls, movies, and the show is always on our DVR. What would we do without it? Oh yeah, and did you know that they make Curious George Fruit Snacks? Yes they do, and Amaree loves them. We use them as bribery for many things...
2 comments:
I could listen to her all day! What a cutie!
Does Amaree still like Curious George? It is a new favorite in our home now. I think he is hilarious and it is one of the few kid shows I will sit down and snuggle my kids to. They always love it when I take the time to watch a show with them. The only reservation I have, is that my boys will only speak "monkey" to me after watching it!
Post a Comment