Sunday, July 24, 2011

March 2011-Haircut and Zoo

Amaree got her first hair cut! She has this mullet thing going on, from her bald spot finally growing out and then the top hair is short and the back hair is long. I wanted her to get a cute little bob with some bangs and her hair being able to be tucked behind her hair. I didn't get very many photo's of the cut, but I found a cute one with her riding on Lea. Amaree loves her Lea!We also went to the Zoo with the Cousins! Amaree loves, loves, loves the zoo! My sister and her family were going to the zoo that day and so I took Amaree out. She had so much fun with James and Aedan! She really loves James and talked and talked about him. We rented a stroller and all of the kids rode in it.As we were walking down the hill, Jake lost control of the stroller. Amaree and James were in the stroller and it flipped onto its back took off down the hill and was heading straight for the a huge crash into a fence. Rachel was at the bottom of the hill trying to stop the stoller and Jake was running down the hill trying to catch the stroller. I was just standing there with my mouth open. Just as the stroller was about to crash, it spun around did a full circle and then stopped. We all ran over to the stroller and were the perfect concerned parents. However, James and Amaree were both laughing so hard. They both kept saying, "Again, again!" They thought it was great and we were all trying not to have a heart attack. All in all, they had a great day at the zoo.

1 comment:

Lex-a-roo said...

Wow, I would have freaked out about the runaway stroller too! It's a great story. I miss you guys. I love these stories that you post.