Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 6, 2009 honest scrap


Andrew's honest scrap

1. I have man-crushes on most of the Utah Jazz Basketball team. I fantasize about hanging out with them, hunting with them, going on man-dates, and having them pick up the tab. I would have the biggest bro-mance with my man Deron Williams. Go D-Will!


2. I don't like telling people what I do for a living because of the reaction I get. So don't tell anyone but I investigate child abuse. ( I know what a Freak)!!!


3. I honestly believe that someday I will get lucky and shot a trophy buck with my bow. (what can I say, it could happen)


4. I often present like a tough guy (a mans man) but the truth is I am an extremely sensitive guy. (I will admit I cry).

5. I find some of my greatest joy in serving people.


6. This is not something that I want to be judged for but I have gotten in touch with my feminine side. This is a little to hard to say but what the heck, I have scrap booked.


7. I enjoy doing home projects but when they take more time than I think they should take I become really frustrated. (why can't home projects ever go as planned)


8. I thought I knew it all until I became a Dad, boy was I wrong. I love being a Dad, I learn something knew about myself and being a parent everyday.


9. I am a very loyal person and I need what my father-in-law calls Vitamin F (time with friends). I love to spend quality time with my friends.


10. Last but not least, When ask what I wanted when we were pregnant (boy/girl) I said I don't care I just want a health baby. Well as we all know Amaree had a rough start but she is doing better than we ever could have expected. I got exactly what I deserve a strong willed, impatient precious little angel and I would not change a thing.

1 comment:

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

Kinda makes me wanna spit and scratch....ya know what I mean? LOL! Enjoyed your homest scrap ANdrew! ♥