I had good intentions to post, but you know what they say. However, I do have some fun things to share with you. First, Amaree has learned to roll over! This is so exciting for us-another huge milestone, we will take it! Here is a video collage of her rolling over:
Amaree was also blessed in church last week. It was a special day. Leticia spoke because she is going to Russia, and then to have Amaree blessed the same day was really cool. Here is our little Amaree in her beautiful dress, courtesy of Annie, her grandma.
Here is Amaree with her dad, and as always, supporting the Jazz.
Amaree's dress so so beautiful, it is hard to see in the picture, but the dress was sparkled under the lace. She was so cute!
Amaree loves her mom!
I also have pictures from Easter.
This is Amaree's cousin Gavin, who was born two months after Amaree. I think he dwarfs her.
Amaree found some eggs!
3 comments:
That video is so great! It made me laugh, and it brings tears of joy to my eyes to see her so big and so healthy. She looks beautiful in her blessing dress. I'm sad I wasn't there but I am so happy it was such a special Sunday for the family.
She beat Gav to the roll over milestone. Way to go Amaree. :)
The dress is beautiful. Rolling over! Next will be scooting and there goes the place! LOL I love her smile! Can you imagine our lives withour any children? Pretty empty huh. This was a specual day for your families! The kind that swells your hearts with love and happiness. ♥
Post a Comment