Up Up and Away!
Here she is holding her legs and her head up. She seems to like this and being held upside down. I don't know why, but sometime that is the only thing that will calm her. I put her on my lap with her head hanging backwards over my knees so she is looking at everything upside down. She really likes that.
I'm a big girl now!
Also, I wanted to answer some questions that I have been getting. First of all, the photos that we took for our little photo shoot were taken at my mom's house. We just went over and sat on her sofa with our little camera and a tripod.
The other question that I get a lot is when will her gestational age catch up with her chronological age? Usually around 2-3 years she will be caught up. It is like when you are pregnant, there is so much that happens every week. Then when they are born, they talk about the development each month and there is so much that happens each month. By the time that development is measured in years preemies should be caught up. Eventually it won't be as noticiable that she is a preemie and at some point she should be a regular little girl.
Oh, yeah! I almost forgot to tell you-we had to switch Amaree's bracelet! The one that we had on her first is now too small, and was leaving marks in her skin. She is now wearing the next size up, a lovely blue one. You can see it in the photos. Little milestones are such a joy.
4 comments:
Amaree looks so beautiful! And it looks like you guys are having a great time with her. Next time you are in Salt Lake, you should come visit. I know you probably don't want to come back here, but we'd all love to see her. Hope you are doing well!
Gavin loves it when we pick him up like that. Must be in the blood. :)
Wow, she is getting big, and strong too! I love the daddy daughter pics!
Wow she out grew her bracelet that's amazing she must be so big now. I hope I can see her soon.
Post a Comment