Amaree has been oxygen free for over a week now! She is doing great, and getting so big! She is generally a happy baby, except for late evenings, when she seems to be having some tummy problems. We have a secret weapon though-the swing! She loves to look at the fish mobile, and it really calms her.
The blessed swing. We are so grateful to have a swing, she is happy and it is putting her to sleep.
Finally getting some sleep-and oxygen free! Who-hoo!!
A couple of days ago, we had had a very nice morning, and we talked and got a lot done. I finally got her to sleep, and I thought I could take a shower. I got the shampoo on my hair and I could hear her crying. I finished as quickly as I could, and I went to her. She was so angry with me, she didn't forgive me for the rest of the day. I am not kidding, she was very upset with me and I tried all day to get her to forgive me. I think it actually took two days for her to fully forgive me.I must say, I LOVE that she is cord free! I can take her to the kitchen, the bedroom, the car (a car seat and a diaper bag is nothing now!), to get the mail, just about anywhere I need to go. She is so much fun, and I am surprised at how familiar she is to me now. I feel that I know her face and who she is. Our lives are certainly different, but it is really great.
1 comment:
SWEET! How exciting! I am so happy to see such cute pics, and see that your family is doing so well.
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment