Sunday, December 14, 2008

December 14, 2008

This is how I spent my Thursday (not the sleeping part-that only lasted a few minutes). Notice anything different? I have been doing this more and more each day. I haven't done it for the whole day since, but I can do it for an hour or so at a time. I am a big girl now!
Here is my whole face all at once-can you believe it? I have to go to SLC on Wednesday for my last eye exam. I will probably need oxygen support going over the mountains and in my car seat for so long, but I have come a really long way!

I got up to take a shower (I now know how hard it is for new moms!) and I came back and found this. Andrew said that he had put Amaree on his chest and she had scooted herself up into this position. It really made me laugh. I was a little concerned that she wasn't able to breathe, but she had a little pocket. She had burrowed up under Andrew's neck. She loves her Dad more than anything else. I try to calm her and she will be fussy, and as soon as I give her to Andrew, she takes a deep breath and calms down. She bats her little eyes at him and snuggles up to him. I am glad that they have a special relationship.

5 comments:

Lex-a-roo said...

She look so cute there snuggled up with dad. Last eye exam that's exciting.

Lex-a-roo said...

Almost done with the eyes, how exciting! She look so cute snuggled up there with dad.

katie said...

Dads and babies are the most amazing thing! I love to see them all cuddled together. What a wonderful and beautiful bond! Congrats to Amaree for making yet another big step! And to her amazing MOM for capturing it all. It makes me feel soooooo happy for you all. love katie

Anonymous said...

hey, I have to post anonymous cause I can't remember my password...
Syd was wondering if she might see Amaree this weekend?

Kowallis Family said...

Congrats on yet another milestone. We think about you guys everyday. We are so glad that she is improving. Last eye exam that is exciting and you are probably excitied you don't have to go back to SLC for awhile.