One of the only things that we bought for Amaree when we found out that we were expecting was this swing. We had a debate over it because Andrew didn't think it was girly enough. The swing was at Kid-to-Kid and in almost new condition and it was an awesome price. We almost didn't get it because Andrew wanted it to have more feminine features, however the price was too good to pass and we purchased it. I am really grateful to have it because I think she likes it. Now that we are home and I have cleaned it several times, I have been putting Amaree in the swing for a little while each day. It keeps her occupied and allows me to do something.
Amaree is getting so big! She is almost out of the smallest outfits that we have. She is fitting nicely into the next size up. She is also starting to make more sounds, more than just crying sounds. They aren't quite cooing sounds yet, but I think she is starting to experiment with her voice. It is fun to listen to.
I normally put a blanket on her to keep her warm while she is in the swing, but I wanted you to be able to see her in the swing, otherwise all you would see would be blanet and a little face poking out.
2 comments:
Thanks for the update! What a cutie...she will be cooing in no-time from the looks of the video.
She is so beautiful. Oddly enough Gavin has the same swing and he loves it. Some nights it's all he will sleep in...it's a life saver! Also, I had this swing before I knew he was a boy because I felt the same. Promise Andrew she won't be any less girlie because of her swing. :)
we love you guys and I will email you a pic of Gavin in his swing just for fun.
Post a Comment