You're working so hard that in your private thoughts you may wonder how much longer you can keep this up. Do what you can. You'll amaze yourself with your fortitude--you have already amazed others.
I know that she continues to amaze us, and we are so blessed to have her here.
Tomorrow is the eye appointment in SLC. We are really praying that the roads will be good and that her eyes are fully mature and doing well. I will post and let you know how it went!
2 comments:
That's funny... reading a horoscope for a baby! lol- just for fun! It sort of fits how cool is that?
Good luck on your travels ours have been a nightmare out here on the coast.
Love you all!!
Hi! How was the eye exam? Amaree's face is so beautiful! I hope you come visit on a day that I am here because I would love to see her! How are you two doing? I can't believe how cute Amaree is with Andrew, but of course, it always been that way right? :) I'm glad you guys are doing so well. Drop me aline some time because I'd love to hear from you!
Post a Comment