Monday, November 3, 2008

November 3, 2008

Last night we gave Amaree her first bath. She was super cute and it was enjoyable for her to have a spa day. They have quite the process for bathing. First, you undress the baby.
Then you wrap them in a towel, and put them in the bath water. The face gets washed first, and then you wash each limb and torso, wrapping everything back up once it gets washed.

Once every thing has been washed, you take her out and put her in a clean dry towel. She really enjoyed the warm bath part, but I don't think she liked the cold, getting out part. I have more pictures, but I don't think Amaree will appreciate me in a few years if I post the naked bath pictures instead of saving them for the future boyfriends.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

We all hate the getting out of the bath part. She is so adorable in her pink hat. Hang in there. You three are doing the best you can. ~Your cousin Jessica.