Amaree had another good day today. She weighed in at 4 lbs 9 oz. She blew her diaper out a few times today so we know things are back to working order.
When we left for lunch, Amaree played a little trick on us. The nurse told us that she was fussy and so she gave her the binky and went to finish with another baby because Amaree still had some time left before cares. The nurse made it across the room but Amaree was crying again. When she came back, Amaree had rolled from her right side, over the nest edge, and onto her left side facing the wall. She couldn't believe it. Then at her next set of cares, I had my hand underneath her and then she wasn't there-she has figured out how to arch her back and push with her legs to get herself rolled over. We were just staring at her. I can't believe she managed to do. It was pretty neat to see her do it.
Her major accomplishment for the day was her breast feeding. She got 34 mls! That is major because a full feeding was just bumped up to 38 mls. We were a little skeptical at first, but I pumped right after and was missing a bunch of milk, so she must have done it. We are so proud of her! Good job little one!
3 comments:
Looking better....I am very glad.
she's so incredibly adorable!!! :) I'm SOOO excited to see her again, soon! (i hope!) I'll see you this weekend! :)
K*RO :)
great news about amaree.she is adorable. can't wait to finally meet her and see you two again. hope all is well. see ya greg and laci
Post a Comment