Thursday, November 6, 2008

November 6, 2008

Amaree is wide awake after eating, she just loved to be awake.


Amaree's eye exam came back and she is doing better! *Sigh of relief*. That was a major stressor and it is such a releif that it is doing better. Thanks to those who prayed for her, I am sure that is what caused them to correct themselves.

She has another IV and I am frustrated about it. I want her to go back to not having any IV's! Hopefully that will be in the next few days. She has been eating from the breast and doing better, and we are all waiting with anticipation for her next poopy diaper.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute picture!! You can tell she is doing better. Even her cheeks are getting a little chubbier. She's come a long way. Don't lose sight of how far she's come. We love you guys and still pray daily that all will be well and back to "normal" soon. So sorry about Andrew's dog.

Lex-a-roo said...

Phew... I'm glad the eyes are doing well. We love you and wish you the best.

JOBI said...

very good.... I am excited for her.. She has very pretty big eyes...

JOBI said...

very good i am happy she is doing better.. i love her pretty big eyes!!!