Friday, October 24, 2008

October 24, 2008


Amaree is now 1800 grams or about 4 lbs. She is weaning on the temperature of her incubator and as soon as she is down 1 degree (they wean .2 degrees) and maintaining her temp, she will get to go to an open crib. She will also start wearing clothes so I am taking out all the clothes that I have for her.

She did have one grade 2 A & B this morning. She was angry that they were taking some labs, so she decided to show them who was in charge and had an A&B. She hasn't had any others all last night so she is having fewer of them.
I have also asked the nurses to watch what times she is awake to see if there is a pattern. Hopefully we can find one and get her on a feeding schedule.

No comments: