Anyway, Amaree has had a very busy past couple of days. Yesterday she had her first immunizations because it was day of life 60. Today she had an eye exam. The eye exam is showing some changes, but her eyes are still immature. If there are problems with her eyes, they could keep her here until there isn't a problem. We are praying that things keep going well.
The breast feeding is going well, but she still gets really tired easily. I am learning to recognize some of her signals. One thing I have noticed is that if milk starts to come out her mouth on the sides, I need to tip her up so she can swallow, and if I don't, she will have an A&B. It is nice to get to know her signals better. Hopefully I will be prepared for when we go home.
This morning she had her little hat tipped a little so it looked like a 30's hat. It was so cute, so I took a few pictures, and I even caught a smile!
1 comment:
she is absolutely the most precious little girl in the world!!!
Post a Comment