Thursday, October 9, 2008

October 9, 2008

Taken September 4, 2008

Taken September 6, 2008.


Taken October 5, 2008.

Amaree is doing great again today. Her blood gas was perfect so they moved her down to a 6 on the C-PAP. I don't know how long they are going to leave her there because they don't want to wean too quickly, but she is doing great and her oxygen is around 25%. The nurse said she cried for her! She hasn't been able to cry since she was born. She said it was a nice cry, and she was crying because she needed her diaper changed. Go figure. We are super excited to see her!

3 comments:

Lex-a-roo said...

Hurray, Do you feel like you can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel?

Tif said...

yeah she is doing so well. I am happy to hear it. I am praying she keeps doing well. I know I keep saying it, but she really is so amazing. You 2 really did well. :)

Tif said...

BTW I just noticed how much bigger her ears are..ha ha. When she was born they were so little. She is growing all over. ha ha