Wednesday, October 8, 2008
October 8, 2008-Part 2
I called to check on her and see how she was handling her C-PAP. She is doing SO well. Even when she gets angry, (the babies don't like the C-PAP-it is irritating to them) she is only at 30% oxygen. Also, she is at a 7 and she is doing so well with it that they are waiting for a blood gas and if it is good then they are going to go down to a 6. They get taken off the C-PAP around a 5, sometimes a 4. If she keeps doing this well we will get to hold her this weekend! I am so excited!!! The nurse (Christine-one of our primaries) said that she is even sleeping and she is taking the Binky and it is calming her still. This is so much better than last time. She didn't sleep or rest at all last time. I really pray that we can charge ahead and not have any more bumps. However, I am going to try not to let my hopes get too high. It is so exciting though!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can do it Amaree, you can do it!
Post a Comment