Day 3: September 2, 2008.
Today is a good day for our little Amaree. We are going to be getting some pics and we will try and keep this updated so you can all know what is going on.
Today is good because she is off her blood pressure meds, she is off her insuline, her head scan came back normal. I got to change her diaper, and Andrew got to take her temperature. She also responded to the sounds of our voices. She also got to take her sun glasses off and her skin is doing well, so she is out from under the lights. We met with the social worker and so we are going to work on getting on some programs to help. We will try to update at least once a day. Thank you to everyone who has helped us. We are overwhelmed and speachless at all that you are doing for us. Even the prayers have been felt and we are feeling strong because of them. Thanks to those who are taking care of the house and who have helped us out here. THANK YOU EVERYONE you just don't know what it means...You are all our angels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm so glad you guys did this, it will cut down on your phone calls and it will keep us all posted. I'm so glad she is doing so well. I loved how you wrote the first section in Amaree's voice.
Love you all.
~Lexie
Amaree, Jessica and Andrew -
Welcome to the Earth, little one! We are all praying and cheering you on to get bigger and stronger. You are a fighter, and we know that you can do this. You have a great support system of friends and family who will do anything to help you and your parents. We love you!
- Lisa Cornia Taylor -
I am glad you are keeping us update. Like others we have been wanting to call. yet, do feel like overwhelming you with calls. I wanted to let you know you are in a prayers.
I know I'm not family or anything... but I just wanted you to know that I care, and will keep all of you in my prayers. God bless little Amaree...
Alex Monsen
Hey Guys! I just want you to know that I am praying hard for all of you. If you need ANYTHING at all please let me know. I can be to SLC in 2 hours or if you need something done here at home I can do that too. I know that you have what it takes to get you through this, stay strong and hug each other often.
^Gayla
Andrew, Jessica, and little Amaree,
Just wanted you to know that we are praying for you and thinking of you. She is darling and so so tiny! We love you guys lots!
Scott and Sue Kowallis
Amaree, Jessica & Andrew-
Jobi & I (Stephanie Mecham) are just checking out your updates. She is a beautiful tiny little thing. She looks like a fighter! We can't wait to see her and look forward to more pictures. My twins were in the NICU for about 4 weeks. Hang in there!! It's rough but you will make it through and remember these as precious moments. Be strong! We are all praying for you both and Amaree.
Jobi & Stephanie
Jessica, Andrew, and Baby Amaree
We (Tammy Thacker) and my mom (Carolyn Bird) were looking at the pictures of your sweet baby girl she is a doll. It is exciting to read your posts and see how much she improves every day. Best Wishes and we will keep you all in our prayers
Carolyn & Tammy
Post a Comment