Here is a full body shot of our little Amaree. Her diaper is enormous, but since she soaks through the smaller ones she had to have the larger one.
I spoke with Galina this morning. Amaree is doing very well. She is gaining some weight, and they are working on weaning the ventilator. They have increased her feedings and she is getting a lot from the breast milk. There is some wetness in her lungs, but with her on the ventilator and with the PDA still not closed, it is to be expected. It has been so hard to be away from her. I have been counting the hours until we can see her again and I am so excited!
2 comments:
Great. Things seem to be coming along. I like the new background you've added. Do you get to see her tomorrow or on Saturday?
To Amaree and family,
You have been in our thoughts and prayers throughout this ordeal. It is so good to hear things looking so hopeful. This is to let you know people in WA are thinking of you often. Grandma Corky will be so glad to one day get to meet and hold this adorable little bundle. Best wishes to each of you as you go through this journey. May God's peace be with you, and a speedy and thorough recovery ahead. Love, Vickie (guess I would be the great step-aunt :-)
Post a Comment