September 9, 2008
Talked to the nurse at about 5 p.m. tonight they have doubled her meals from 1 ML to 2ML. She is doing well and her oxygen settings are still staying on the lower end. They are hoping that she can grow big and strong and things will contiue to get better.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey sweet family, this is Angie M, I have been praying and thinking alot about you all, She is so sweet, I remember when Chase was born, scary! I am so glade she is doing so well, not long she will be so fat, it will be hard to remember that she was so little, keep the positive attitude, I love you all and wish you all the best! She is a miricale from Heavenly Father and will always show and remind, you as she grows in this life. Good luck, my prayer are with you, let me know how I can help. Love Angie
Post a Comment