She is trying to open her eyes. Her one eye is really swollen because of the tube in her mouth, and you can see from her expression that it is a lot of work for her to open her eyes. Andrew must have been talking because I only get one eye and he gets two.This morning and last night have been really good. She is doing well on her oxygen and on her feedings. They have moved her up to 3ml and hopefully will move her up to 4 ml soon. She also had a real poopy diaper! That means that everything is working the way that it supposed to, so that is a relief. They also removed her IV's, so she only has one line going in now. Her nurse last night said that she is really sensitive to the noise, and she wants to move her into the next room, which is more quiet, and much less intense. One more day and we can see her again!
Oh yeah, and she has Andrew's blood type. I don't know if we will ever find anything of mine that she has. :)
Oh yeah, and she has Andrew's blood type. I don't know if we will ever find anything of mine that she has. :)
1 comment:
I don't have access to internet all the time, so we were just able to login in and find you updates. Amelia just smiled the biggest I have ever seen when we looked at Amaree's photos. . . I think it is because she remembers Amaree and wants to play. We love you and you are all in our prayers.
xoxoxo
Dayna Rae & Amelia Rae-Liberty
Post a Comment