Sunday, September 28, 2008

September 28, 2008

Amaree had a rough night. They said that she went up on her oxygen and they think that part of her lung collapsed. Her settings on the ventilator are up quite a bit. They did another x-ray this morning and it looks good, so they think they got the lung to re-inflate. She has two days left on the antibiotics, and so we are hoping that the infection is gone by then.

She has gained some weight, and is now approximately 2 lbs 13 oz! Two more and she will have gained a pound! I got to pick her linens last night, too, and I had a fun time doing that. I choose mint green with a blue moon and star pattern. Sometimes it is nice to feel like I am DOING something, even as silly as picking her sheets and changing the occasional diaper.

1 comment:

Lex-a-roo said...

Good choice on the sheets. It must be frustrating but this is a pretty normal course for a lot of kids I used to work with.