It has been more good news today! The PICC line has been removed because she is up to full feedings! The PICC line is the one you can see in her right arm. She is getting everything from the breast milk. They say we should really see her start to grow now. The ventilator has stayed about the same, but they are still trying to wean her, and hope to be able to take her off sometime this week.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi! I love your blog! And congrats on the PICC line coming out! That is so exciting! I hope you guys are doing well. Take care and let me know if you need anything. I'll keep track of her while I'm gone next month. And you better believe I'll be back to check on her when I get back!
Wow, She looks so much bigger... and so good!
thats great that she is doing so well.she is so cute and youare still in our prayers. hope everything goes well. Laci and Greg
she is so cute and glad she is doing better. thats great she is doing so well. see ya greg and laci miles
She looks so good!!! How wonderful she is able to have exclusive breast milk! She's getting there!!! Most things in life have so many ups and downs are require so much patience. You are all moving forward, that's what counts!! You can do this and will be stronger because of it.
Love You!
JoEllen
Post a Comment