Since there isn't much news, I am posting some fun pics and video we took over the weekend. Enjoy!
The whiring sound you can hear in the background is the ventilator. You can also see the size of her binkie. Tiny!
This is a view of Amaree's room. You can see Andrew by her isolette, and she has one roommate. This is so much better than room 1. The lights are softer and there is so much less going on.
Big eyes! You can also see the blanket she is laying on is one that I got to pick out. I know it is silly, but I like them.
2 comments:
I know it doesn't seem like much but I am glad they let you do small things like pick out her blankets. I'm sure it's hard to stay in the background and watch others take care of your baby. I think her blankets are way cute! She is so beautiful! I am keeping you in my prayers!
Happy Monthday Amaree!!! WE are so happy you are here and can hardly wait until we can hold you. But I'd be willing to guess mom and dad won't be doing much sharing when they finally get to have you all to themselves. We look forward to the day when your family can be together. Love, Grandma and Grandpa Purcell
Post a Comment