We are blogging Dashiell's experience to keep everyone updated on his progress. We also love looking back on the experience as we do Amaree's and see the miracles that have and continue to occur in our children's lives.
September 10, 2008 4:00p.m. Talked to the nurse about how Amaree was doing and she said that she is still doing great and is now eating 4 ML of breast milk and lovin' it.
Jessica and Andrew you are doing so well with this new spirit!! I wouldn't be able to. I love all three of you very much. I hope that every thing keeps going as well as it has been! I love you all!
2 comments:
Looks like she's got Andrew's appetite as well. ha ha ha. She kinda looks like Syd did when she was little :)
Jessica and Andrew you are doing so well with this new spirit!! I wouldn't be able to. I love all three of you very much. I hope that every thing keeps going as well as it has been! I love you all!
Post a Comment